IT professionals, IT consultants, CIOs, IT directors, and IT managers achieve business and professional goals beyond tech with Proactive Support. You attend MacTech Pro to become proactive in your IT and Consulting business; join us at MacTech Pro to become a certified Proactive Support Professional.
Add Proactive Support Professional Certification to your Profile at MacTech Pro
MacTech Pro is where forward thinking IT Professionals hone their technical skills, and the Proactive Support Professional Certification is how they learn the methods of Proactive Support and show their dedication to preventing issues. Come early to MacTech Pro and become a certified Proactive Support Professional.
When you register for MacTech Pro, you’ll be able to add this to your registration on the same form. Or, if you’ve already registered, you can still qualify for the special MacTech Pro attendee discount — and add the PSP course to your MacTech Pro registration.
Benefits of Attending the Certification Course
- Opportunity to learn about and discuss Proactive Support best practices
- Listing on the PSP Website
- High-quality logo for use on your web site, promotional materials, and/or business cards
The certification course will cover the Proactive Support Professional methodology. The steps you can take in your proactive support offering. The multifaceted aspects your organization should be taking for proper disaster planning. And, how to position proactive support with your clients and customers.
By participating in PSP, you will:
- Have your own landing page where you can promote success stories you’ve had with your customers
- Receive a listing on our Proactive Professional Locator
- Learn how others have marketed and promoted their services
- Help promote the proactive mindset with customers
- Have a destination to show your customers the benefits of Proactive Support